Philadelphia SmartCEO magazine Celebrates Technology Leaders
Philadelphia, PA – May 18, 2012 – Philadelphia SmartCEO magazine announced today the 2012 SmartCEO Leaders in Technology Award honorees. The awards celebrated the distinguished achievements of twenty-seven of Greater Philadelphia’s leaders in technology. Collectively, the companies represented in program generate $3.4 billion in revenue and employ over 15,500 people. The finalists are profiled in the May 2012 issue of Philadelphia SmartCEO.
The Leaders in Technology awards recognize the accomplishments of Greater Philadelphia’s pioneering Technology Innovators and Technology Implementers. The finalists are recognized for their company’s creative vision, leadership philosophies, innovative strategizing and undeniable work ethic.
Winners were revealed at the Philadelphia SmartCEO Leaders in Technology awards ceremony on May 17, 2012, at the Ballroom at the Ben in Philadelphia, PA. More than 300 local C-level executives and guests attended to celebrate both the finalists and winners achievements. The winners are:
• GPS North America, Todd Lewis, Technology Implementer Emerging
• The Empire Builders Group, LLC, Amy Larrimore, Technology Implementer Small
• The Evergreens, Douglas C. Halvorsen, Technology Implementer Medium
• PA Turnpike Commission, Roger E. Nutt, Technology Implementer Large
• FieldView Solutions, Inc., Fred Dirla, Technology Innovator Emerging NJ
• Direct Choice, Inc., Nickolas D. Lanzi, Technology Innovator Emerging PA
• BARD Holding, Inc., Dr. Surajit Khanna, Technology Innovator Small
• Capsicum Group, LLC, Sandy Goldstein , Technology Innovator Medium
• Liquent, Inc., Rick Riegel, Technology Innovator Large
"This year’s finalists have greatly contributed to the growth of the regional economy as well as global. Collectively, they channel unique innovation, success-driven implementation, an extraordinary competitive advantage and efficient operations,” says Jaime Nespor, Group Publisher of SmartCEO magazine. “We are privileged to share in their success.”
For a complete list of winners, visit www.smartceo.com to check out the digital edition of the May 2012 issue. Nominations for the Leaders in Technology awards closed in early February. Contact Georgia Thomas to find out more about next year’s nomination process.
SmartCEO is an exclusive community of CEOs and business leaders with a mission to educate, motivate and inspire our community through the pages of our magazine, connections at our elite C-level events and access to valuable on-line resources. With over 10 years of consistent growth, our communities are comprised of business leaders who are visionaries, mentors and well respected leaders whose experiences benefit their own organizations and the communities in which they serve. Growing companies are SmartCEO companies.
©2013 SmartCEO. All rights reserved.