Lindsay Schreiber is the director of Business Development of ArmadaGlobal, which creates and distributes specialty employee benefits products and services. Schreiber, who holds a master’s degree in organizational leadership from Argosy University and a bachelor’s degree in management from Penn State, recently spoke with SmartCEO about the steps she’d like Gov. Larry Hogan and Baltmore Mayor Catherine Pugh take to strengthen entrepreneurial opportunities in Baltimore and throughout Maryland, in addition to the keys to running a successful business.
About The Author
Jon Gallo is a Pulitzer Prize winning writer and an award-winning editor with more than 20 years of experience in journalism. He’s worked at some of the country’s largest media outlets, including The Washington Post, CBS Sports.com, The Baltimore Examiner, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and The Dallas Morning News. He’s also written and edited for the U.S. government.
October 4, 2017
October 11, 2017
October 27, 2017
- Is your corporate culture the coolest in the NYC Metro Area?
- Commercial Real Estate Women Supporting Career Training at YouthBuild Philadelphia
- Why Diversity Matters in Your Organization
- Embrace Artificial Intelligence to Remain Competitive
- Up Close and Personal with Consultant Betty Hines
- Will tax reform bills help or hurt small businesses?
- Want to jam with Cam? Shake with Shane?
- Despite lingering effects of Hurricane Harvey, Texas economy poised to grow again
- Senate Tax Bill Hurts Small Business, Favors Corporations, Sen. Johnson says
- Maryland’s New Cyber Expansion into UK Reminds Businesses Opportunities Exist Overseas