Betty Hines is one of the area’s premier consultants who advises, chief executive officers, business owners and leaders on how they can change their paradigm into something different, enabling them to convert business challenges into business opportunities. Hines, who holds degrees and certificates from the University of Michigan and Northwestern University, helps entrepreneurs realize their inner potential by mentoring them through a process, a strategic collaboration, or by a strategic introduction. She recently spoke to SmartCEO about the challenges millennials face in the work place, the book she finds most inspiring and the one business app she can’t do without.
About The Author
Jon Gallo is a Pulitzer Prize winning writer and an award-winning editor with more than 20 years of experience in journalism. He’s worked at some of the country’s largest media outlets, including The Washington Post, CBS Sports.com, The Baltimore Examiner, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and The Dallas Morning News. He’s also written and edited for the U.S. government.
October 4, 2017
October 11, 2017
October 27, 2017
- Is your corporate culture the coolest in the NYC Metro Area?
- Commercial Real Estate Women Supporting Career Training at YouthBuild Philadelphia
- Why Diversity Matters in Your Organization
- Embrace Artificial Intelligence to Remain Competitive
- Up Close and Personal with Consultant Betty Hines
- Will tax reform bills help or hurt small businesses?
- Want to jam with Cam? Shake with Shane?
- Despite lingering effects of Hurricane Harvey, Texas economy poised to grow again
- Senate Tax Bill Hurts Small Business, Favors Corporations, Sen. Johnson says
- Maryland’s New Cyber Expansion into UK Reminds Businesses Opportunities Exist Overseas