Jan Adams, president and CEO of JMA Solutions, retired from the United States Air Force after 24 years of service. Adams has been providing consulting services to the FAA since 2001. Her personal specialties are program and project management, task force leadership, and logistics management. She founded JMA Solutions in September 2005. Since then, she has grown JMA Solutions through hiring staff who assist the FAA and other clients with everything from acquisition planning to air traffic support and information technology. SmartCEO recently caught up with her at the Brava Awards in Crystal City, Va.
About The Author
Anthony C. Hayes is a longtime construction contractor and actor who found a third career in journalism. A feature writer and editor for the Baltimore Post-Examiner, Tony’s photography, poetry, humor and prose have also appeared in: Smile, Hon, You’re in Baltimore!; Magic Octopus Magazine; Destination Maryland; TEXTure Magazine; Voice of Baltimore, and Tales of Blood and Roses.
October 4, 2017
October 18, 2017
October 6, 2017
- Is your corporate culture the coolest in the NYC Metro Area?
- Commercial Real Estate Women Supporting Career Training at YouthBuild Philadelphia
- Why Diversity Matters in Your Organization
- Embrace Artificial Intelligence to Remain Competitive
- Up Close and Personal with Consultant Betty Hines
- Will tax reform bills help or hurt small businesses?
- Want to jam with Cam? Shake with Shane?
- Despite lingering effects of Hurricane Harvey, Texas economy poised to grow again
- Senate Tax Bill Hurts Small Business, Favors Corporations, Sen. Johnson says
- Maryland’s New Cyber Expansion into UK Reminds Businesses Opportunities Exist Overseas